"If you tell the Truth, you don't have to remember anything"
-Mark Twain
"You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit." -Kurt Vonnegut

Sunday, August 5, 2012

DAYS BETWEEN 8/5

I love acoustic music. I esspecially like to listen to acoustic Garcia during the summer when it's hot out. Stripped down acoustic music with a cold glass of lemonade under a shady tree, can be the most relaxing place in the my mind. Corona should make a commercial about it.
So today we go back to an acoustic shows in 1970 from the Golden Hall at the San Diego Community Concourse. If you have an iPhone you can listen to it on the Free Music Archive App. If you have a Blackberry then you hate music so stream it HERE.
The first set features a mandolin player that is unidentified. I'm guessing that it is David Nelson.
I: Candyman, El Paso, Rosalie McFall, Tell it to Me, Drink up & Go Home, Voice on High, Cold Jordan, Swing Low
II: Deep Elem, Dark Hollow, Friend, Mama Tried, To Lay Me Down, Dire Wolf, Ballad of Casey Jones

I can be followed on twitter @potvinrocks or add me to your Google+ circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment